The Creative Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: Democratising learning, knowledge networking, opportunities around the globe (en)
What if: education was an ecosystem? the most isolated people in the world could connect, learn and inspire? your classroom was one day in Brazil and the next in Uganda? your peers became your educators? you have an ever-evolving living bank of resources? you could connect directly to those you want to inspire you? you have a creative currency that facilitates creative trade across the world? the ecosystem not only helped provide new tools and connections, but inspired new models about how you bring up your children, how you live and how you work? We have redesigned the way people can not only learn, but work together, across boarders in the most marginalised communities in the world.
- Ruth Daniel
For over a decade, In Place of War (IPOW) has supported artists and creative communities living in sites of war, revolution and conflict to build powerful networks and create social change through creativity. This session explores why we need to create a new ecosystem of education across the world which revolutionizes the way people learn, live and work together.
- innovate with the least resources.
- learn how to bring people at conflict together.
- learn how to mobilise creative people to make change.
- make the world our classroom. And the students and teachers are one and the same thing. And where knowledge becomes fluid, where people can write and own their own realities and histories, allowing suppressed knowledge to rise to the surface.
- learn and we will unlearn.
- respond to the technological, environmental and social changes in our world.